Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photobucket
Hello World,

This morning i was terribly shocked as Gordon chen called me. He's adorable, asked me stuff about pet society. Happily chatting till is time for school. & i was kinda restless today during school time, After school went back home and intend to have a short nap. Untill i received a call from my hero terence, he told me that he was with joshua & friends at boonlay area. So i quickly dressed and i went to meet him, Slack around and played silly things. Have a great great time with them :)

Time past by, Is getting late. Terence and friends head down to town, hero asked me to join them, I wanted too! But i'am wearing fred perry top with Fbt shorts ._. Is kinda gross. & I needa head back home for dinner. AW, But hero promised to meet me on the saturday.