Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



6th July 2009, Monday , Hello World,

Went out with Derrick Teo sweets & friends today,Went to TPY to accompany get his reporting done. Next we head down to woodlands to meet a friend. Catched a Movie, Thread of Density. IT SUCK TO HELL ._. But i've really have enjoy myself with them. (:

Moment later, Derrick trained down to Simei with me. I bus to Simei ITE to look for JUNIOR KE ZHI DA :D I kinda miss him alot, I know him since i was primary 6. Time flew away so fast, He was in Hair dressing course now. He called me previously and ask me to be his model for today.

- Hair wash & Conditioner
- Head massage
- Blew my hair

WOW, Like a princess. Laughs, Then we went to Tampines mall. And trained back to Boonlay! Shopped a Jurong point and thanks junior for the treat :D

See you soon.